Well, 2021 is kicking off
The first seminar for the year will be pertaining to lightweight concrete.
- On-line Seminar: Lightweight Concrete: The seminar will be divided into three equal sessions, which are as follows:
- Session One: Key Elements of Roof Design & Insulation Systems (9:00 to 10:00 pm): The presentation includes a discussion on the history, composition and properties of
single-ply synthetic and multi-ply polymer-modiﬁed roof membranes, and when to use each system based on design criteria. Also covered, is the importance of insulation
options and the impact of those properties on roof performance, energy eﬃciency, and sustainability.
- Session Two: Substrates: The Foundation of the Roof Membrane: (10:00 to 11:00 pm): The presentation includes a discussion of the role of the substrate platform in a successful roof assembly, including its components, properties, and the impact of those properties on long-term roof performance, energy eﬃciency, sustainability, and the environment.
- Session Three: Creating Reusable Insulation Systems for Roofing and Waterproofing: (11:00 to 12:00 pm): The presentation takes an in-depth look at the composition of aggregate and cellular lightweight insulating concrete systems. The attendees will be presented with the unique performance and application characteristics and considerations in high wind uplift, plaza deck, and metal deck design applications.
- Speaker Bio: Peter Gross has over 17 years experience in the rooﬁng industry, both on the contracting and manufacturing sides of the business. Peter now serves as the Lightweight
Insulating Concrete Produce Manager with Siplast. Peter holds the CDT Construction Documents Technology, certiﬁcation from the Construction Speciﬁcations Institute. Peter has leadership experience within the IIBEC organization where he has served as the President of the Carolinas Chapter and has served as a board member of the Gulf Coast.
- When: Thursday, February, 18th From: 9:00 to 11:00
- Cost: $40.00
- CEH: 3 hours